We’re here to catch you up on all the new products and features released over the past month at Zoho. Let’s dive in!
Product in focus: Zoho Assist
Zoho Assist is comprehensive, cloud-based remote support and remote access software that empowers users to provide dynamic remote assistance to customers. With Zoho Assist, users can easily establish a secure connection and remotely access computers anywhere in the world.
For consistently offering high-quality remote monitoring options, Zoho Assist was named a Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for 2022.
- Zoho Assist provides cross-platform compatibility.
- Mobile apps best password managers for businesses for remote support on the go.
- Extended remote support with live camera assistance, voice and video chat.
- Customizable privacy preferences.
- Customer-centric security configurations.
Points of strength about Zoho products:
- Sales Forecasting
- Zia for Emails
- Web SDKs
- Work Mode
- Response Editor
- Ticketing Efficiency
- AR Automation
- Cloud Accounting Solution
- Tax Compliance
- Serverless Functions
Launching WorkDrive 3.0
Zoho are unboxing some exciting WorkDrive features to help users access, collaborate on, and optimize their data from any location.
Using WorkDrive APIs, users can now integrate WorkDrive with other business apps to streamline data flow across company. With the new enhancements in Team Folders, users can pin important folders for quick access. And there’s a lot more in store!
Zoho Industry recognition
- Gartner Peer Insights recognized Zoho Assist with a 2022 Customers’ Choice distinction.
- Zoho Recruit has been recognized as one of the best recruiting solutions for 2022 by Forbes.
- Zoho CRM won the CRM Watchlist Award 2022 with distinction, and the highest overall score among strong competitors like Salesforce, Oracle, SAP, and more.
- Zoho CRM was named a “Leader” in the CRM Technology Value Matrix Report 2022 by Nucleus Research.
- Zoho Analytics has been recognized as a Niche Player in the 2022 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Analytics & Business Intelligence Platforms.
- Zoho Meeting has been recognized as a March 2022 Gartner Peer Insights Customer’s Choice for Meeting Solutions.